What is VideoPal and what can it do for your business?
VideoPal is a cloud-based software that enables you to put walk-on videos on any web page.
1. It is very, very easy to use. You don’t need any technical skills to use the platform. It took me three minutes to put a walk-on actor on http://chatbothero.com.
2. It is cloud-based and comes with unlimited videos.
3. It includes walk-on 2D and 3D avatars AND real people PLUS
4. You can set countdown timers, buy now buttons, and optin forms which are attached to the characters.
5. I have used walk on actors on some of my sites before which cost a few cents for every view. A typical month ended up costing me $50-100 in views BUT the increased conversion rates made that more than worthwhile. At the time of writing, VideoPal can be purchased for a small, one-time charge.
6. You can customise the avatars, add your own audio, use the text-to-speech and even add your own video.
7. Videopal definitely makes your web pages more engaging. It grabs viewers attention and works on mobile devices. I don’t know why the vendors didn’t use it on their own sales page. Bad mistake, in my opinion, and it would have cost them sales.
Whatever business you’re in, I think this is a great product and for less than $30 for a lifetime license, VideoPal is a steal!
Take a look for yourself here >>> http://bit.ly/vidpals
I’m going to be adding VidePals to all of my sales pages next week. I’ll be using the generic videos for some sites and, on others I’ll be getting professional audios and videos done on Fiverr.
One caveat: if you want to sell the service to clients, you will need to get a commercial license, but again that is very cheap considering you can charge a client upwards of $500 plus a monthly ‘hosting and maintenance’ for the service.
So, all-in-all, two thumbs up from me on this one. The sales page says the price will be moving to a monthly charge so check it out now while it is a small one-time payment >>> http://bit.ly/vidpals